My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Correction

This morning I wrote an article about World News Today 2/9/2005. There is an article in there about CBS appointing investigators to find out what went wrong with the story of the National Guard.

I MUST APOLOGIZE, because this story came out on September 23, 2004! I did not check my work well enough. This one got by me. A good friend brought this to my attention. He is over at American On Line. Please check out his site. He may have a different take on certain issues, but he is honest and sincere. Thank you, Marty.

From now on, I will have a date and maybe a time when the article actually hit the news wire. Please forgive my error. I brought it to you as soon as I was notified there was one, and I APOLOGIZE. Thank you for your continued support. Have a great day, everyone!