My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

"And to the Iranian People...

...as you stand for your own liberty, we (the United States of America) will stand with you."

Because of their personal courage, the Iraqi people have earned the respect of us all.

Saphia Taleb al-Suhail, an Iraqi who voted Sunday, January 30, 2005, (whose father was killed in 1991,) shoved a blue-tipped index finger in the eye of the terrorists.

(Congress passed the Syrian Act. We are going to enforce it.)

No artifial time table to leave. We will leave when victory is achieved, and the men and women will return home with the honor they have earned.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't see my computer through my tears of seeing a fallen Marine's Mom, Janet Norwood (husband Bill) being hugged by Saphia. I didn't start typing until I heard what I was looking for...that we were going to back the students of Iran. May God and Providence bring forth a free Iran that is no longer a threat to it's people or other nations.