My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Mesopotamia Redeemed-part 6

Daniel Foty is a guest writer at Chrenkoff's blog. Monday, he had written his 6th article of Mesopotamia Redeemed. He is giving us a good history lesson as to Athens and the roots of the Middle East so we may better understand the meaning of what is happening today. Remember, to forget where we came from (our history) is to repeat it. We may learn many lessons from our past. We may learn what to revive and what to avoid. In this article, he emphasis the legal codes and where and how they came into existence. Some are still used today by many western countries. I highly recommend this article. Hat tip to DF.

Click here for part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, and part 5.