My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

In Memorium

Yesterday, January 26, 2005, 30 Marines and 1 Naval Officer (?) died in a CH-53 Sea Stallion Helicopter crash while preparing Iraq for it's first democratic election. You can certainly be proud of their accomplishments. Some of them were stationed in Hawaii, while some or most were from Camp Pendleton.

I would like to send my prayers and condolences to the families and other loved ones for your loss. I would also like to give you my gratitude for your ultimate sacrifice. I know my words can't possibly mean anything right now, but I pray you find comfort in Him. God bless you.