My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Hi Everyone, Again!

Just stopping by to let you know that I got so busy I haven't had time to write anything. I want to write at least once a day, so this is it. I have over 300 messages on my other ISP that I have to clear up. Between trying to make things easier for myself and reading my favorite sites, I simply don't have enough hours in the day! LOL That is why I usually don't post on Sunday. That, and it is the Lord's Day. I am a little conflicted over whether or not to work on the Lord's Day. Is this really work? I have so much doing it! I don't get paid. Maybe someone out there can give me an HONEST answer. Hehehe. Well, gotta go. Have a great day, er, night.