My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Hello

Hello. It is becoming late, and I am very tired. It has been a long day. There is much news about the UN scandels, the Rathergate scandels, and other more important things. I am sad that I don't have time to read all the blogs like I used to. I have even been neglecting writing for the other blogs who have invited me to write for them.

I am writing just to say hi and keep my word of writing at least once a day. I guess writing even when I don't have anything to say is okay, since it works for MSM almost everyday. Hehehe. Have a good night everyone. I'll be back, God willing.