My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

The Federalist: Founders' Daily Quote

Thursday, January 6, 2005
"Nothing is more certain than the indispensable necessity of government, and it is equally undeniable, that whenever and however it is instituted, the people must cede to it some of their natural rights in order to vest it with requisite powers." --John Jay, Federalist No. 2

I am not so sure I agree with this statement. How can I give to man, government, that which is a gift from God? I can permit someone to represent my interest in civil responsibilities and duties. I can also grant another to do my bidding to keep our Country Sovereign. I can also decide when they have crossed the line into tyranny by which I have the right, no-the duty, to take my country back. Yes, to take my country back from those who refuse to obey the Constitution and Declation of Independence under the grievances set hence forth. We may do this by petition or by force. That is why we have the 2nd Amendment, my dear friends. That is why the Government would so like to strip us of that right. They are fully aware of our God given rights.

The Constitution is a document that tells all branches of Government mostly what they cannot do. The first article, section 8 tells Congress what is permissible for them, and what is not. This is the general welfare explained. A preamble does not determine the totality of the document. It gives a general overall explanation of what is to come. Do we have a better understanding now, my confused friends? Glad to be of assistance. Have a great day.