My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Explain Thyself

Did you ever have one of those days where you couldn't find anything good to write about, so you let news get to you? Well, that is what happened to me. As far as China goes, it doesn't really matter what I say (except BOYCOTT,) because I have no power to do anything. I call my Congressperson, Senators, and the President. I tell everyone I know that if you spend money on Chinese goods, you are buying the bullets that they will use to kill you. Other than that, I don't know what else to do.

As far as the Indonesians, I feel so very bad for these people. I want to help, but if we stay the terrorists will kill us. Can we afford another war? Do they want one? I don't think so. I believe they want to get on with what is left of their lives. I am just sad that a few are ruining it for the many.

As far as NATO, I have decided not to say anything. If I can't say anything nice, I shouldn't say anything at all. Get the picture? :)

Will I take anything back that I said yesterday? No. That is what I felt, and I can't change that. I still feel that way. I am praying for wisdom to know the difference between what I can and cannot do. Also, to be at peace with that, after I do all I can in my little bitty part of the world.

I hope that straightens up what happened yesterday. I am not proud of it, but I will face it like a woman. Thank you for your understanding and any help you may offer. Have a great day.