My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Support Sudan This Weekend

This weekend many people are wearing a green ribbon and/or a green bracelet to show our support for the people of Darfur, Sudan. This will be going from the 10th of December until the 12th. To learn more about what you can do, please visit the site above. The genocide, slavery, rape, pillaging, and terrorizing must stop. It will not without our voices demanding it. It isn't as if we are asking for the moon. We are simply asking to put a stop these crimes against humanity. The UN has once more failed in its obligation to see this never happens again. We must not be afraid. We must do what is right. Make your voice heard. I have.