My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry ChristMass

I would like to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who has stopped by my site since June 2004. Also, those of you who have encourged me in times of frustration-thank you. You may not even know who you are, because there are plenty. I just want you to know that in the Spirit of giving, you gave; in the Spirit of edifying, you uplifted; and in the Spirit of making us all feel welcome, you opened your hearts. Thank you. I pray that we all have a very blessed Christmas and an uplifting New Year. God bless you.