My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, December 17, 2004

Hi Everyone

Hey everyone! How are you? I pray you are well. I can't write very much, because I am on my way out the door. Just wanted to let you know that I am feeling much better today. Did you know that the Patriot Act II was in this King of Intelligence bill? Neither did the Democrats! Hehehe. That will teach them to cry for a bill to be passed before they read it. Well, gotta catch a cab. Sorry about the slang. I've been shooting pool, and I learned it there. Oh well. Have a great day, and I'll be back, God willing.