My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Good news, by Mr. Chrenkoff

I hope you will forgive my tardiness, but this is news you may be very interested in, since you will not find it in our local or national papers. Mr. Chrenkoff has written Good News from-Iraq Part 14, Part 15, and Part 16.

When I introduced the Good News from Afghanistan, I started at Part 4. Here are Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.

Mr. Chrenkoff has also written articles on Good News from the Islamic World, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.

If you are interested, he has also written a round-up of European News. I do not feel like including them, because they are not worthy. (As to the best of my recollection!) You may find these on his site.

Have a wonderful ChristMass or a Happy Hanukkah, and a Happy New Year.