My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Confessions of a Blogger

I have been receiving so many e-mails, because one site that I went to had the option of receiving them. It was Defense Link. There is just too much information, and I became overwhelmed. I have been almost afraid to turn on my computer. There are so many stories I could have and maybe should have written. I'm just not that good. I only have 24 hours in a day. The press releases keep coming. It seems like every 5 minutes. I am sorry, but I just can't keep up with it. Instead, what I will do, I will add this to my links under Military (Milblogs.) You may go there if you are interested. I may, from time to time, write a story. I just can't keep up, and I feel very badly. I am sorry for letting you down.

How many people are aware that Albania celebrated their independence this past week? I was notified by a nice friend, and simply hadn't the energy. I would still like to do this story, because I believe it is worth our knowledge of the world around us. It is getting smaller and smaller. I want you to know who our friends are and our enemies. They certainly are among us. Please forgive me, and have a great day.

PS. I am going to stop the e-mails from that site before I go absolutely bonkers! LOL. Thank you, and God bless you.