My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Change in Posts

I have noticed that some of the links (from AP and Yahoo) are not valid after one week. I am very disappointed, because there was good information that is now lost. Also, I will have less time to read all the world's news. I have been trying to offer news that you do not receive from our MSM. They must think it isn't fit to print, rather, it doesn't fit their agenda! This will not happen again. I will be reviewing the stories and reporting on them. Thank you for reading my articles and posts. Have a very Merry ChristMass!