My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Son of a *itch

I just read from the Daily Times that the IAEA cleared Iran of nuclear weapons because Tehran pledged to end uranium conversion! This is a disgrace to the whole world community. Who needs diplomats? While genocide continues in Darfur, Sudan, Iran gets to keep it's nuclear bomb program.

There has only been one time in history this has been done. It was in the 1930's, and appeasement didn't work then, and it won't work now. The USA will do what is right. The hell with all of your sorry butts. I'm sorry, but I am very angry. There is a way to avoid this, but because you, the UN, do not like the person we, the American people, voted to re-elect the man best qualified for the job of leading the freest country forward, you want to subvert the peace of the entire world. Burn in hell.