My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Press Report: Nov. 26, 2004

Three Kidnapped UN Workers Freed by AFP Services
Authorized Act Funds 3.5% Troop Pay, All Housing Costs Paid by Military by Gerry J Gilmore, AFP
US Troops Faced Tough Combat Challenge in Fallujah by Jim Gaamone, AFP
Iraqi Citizens Help Coalition Detain Suspects, Find Weapons by AFP
Reconstructing Police Stations Adds to Iraqi Security by Pat Jones, Special to AFP

These are press releases for the week 11/23/2004-11/26/2004. I understand it is not a full week, okay. That is just the dates of these articles! Thank you for not mentioning it. :) Have a great day.