My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Press Report: Iraq

I have been accumulating some newly released press reports for your reading pleasure, and even your enlightenment as to what is really happening. I will give you the website, and if you want to check it out, time permitting, feel free.

-- Coalition Forces Continue Anbar Operations by AFP
-- America Supports You: A Couple Sends Love, DVDs to Deployed Son, -Comrades by Gerry J. Gilmore
-- Iraqi, US Forces Detain 38 in Kirkut Raid by AFP
-- Rumsfeld, Myers Detail Iraq Progress by Jim Garamone

Not that it's all that important, but I have read all of these releases, and more. These are the ones I chose, because I believe these to be of most interest to you. If you would like more, less, different types, please leave a comment for me. I will read them anyway, but I know you like to keep informed and up to date. Thanks, and have a great day.