My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Now is the Time

Now is the time to get together our strategy for keeping the majority in Congress and the White House. We must not let them forget how they got there. We must not let them take us for granted. What am I referring to? Illegal aliens.

Do you live near a town that has been invaded by people who do not speak your language and would rather see you, well, gone? I will gather the necessary information to convince you, but it is true. We are being invaded, and President Bush is considering granting amnesty to these people.

I knew before I voted for him that he was determined to do this. I also know that when we, as citizens of the USA get together and raise up, we can go far. Is anyone even aware that Americans who happen to be of Hispanic descent do NOT want this? It hurts them the most. Let us pray that enough people call 877-762-8762 (toll free) and express their horror at the thought of more people will come here that we know nothing about.

We are at war. These terrorists are sneaking through our southern and northern borders. We must speak up, and now is the time. Thank you, and have a great day.