My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, November 08, 2004

My Weekend

If you are seeing a black and white site, please forgive me. I was trying to fix my computer, and apparently I touched something I wasn't supposed to touch. This is going to be the appearance for now, since I have already given it a new template and the color remains the same. Well, they say we learn from our mistakes. Let us hope so! Have a great day.

While I was waiting for this to post (which took a grand time!), I was fiddling with my control panel. I am glad to inform you that all seems well now. All I have to do now is turn it off and on again to set everything right. I hope! Please pray for me. Thank you.