My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, November 26, 2004

America Supports You: Nov. 26, 2004

Inspiration for those of us at home, and those over there who have not yet heard.

Coast Guard Car Wins NASCAR Race by AFP
Group Sends Troops 'Hugs From Home' by Samantha L. Quigley, AFP
Military Wins Popular Vote in Kid's Election by Master Sgt. Gerrold Johnson, USA, Spelial to AFP
Why I Serve: Giving Something Back by Tam Cummings, Special to AFP
Airman Dispenses 'Medicine You Can't Bottle Up' by Master Sgt. Lee Roberts, USAF, Special to AFP
'Brat' Follows Family Footsteps by Rudi Williams, AFP
AT&T Offers Holiday Gift Cards for Troops by AFP