My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Today's News

Iraq rips U.N. help for elections By Rawya Rageh AP
Columbia Destroys Stockpiled Land Mines Just remember relativism is part of the late King Hussein's widow and Yahoo's "main stream media" daily diet. It is still a noticable story.
Iraq Militant Group Kills Arbil Police Chief -Site DUBAI (Reuters) - An Iraqi militant group said it had assassinated the chief of police in the northern Iraqi city of Arbil and threatened to kill Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani, according to an Internet statement posted on Sunday.
Explosives Missing from Iraqi Ex-Military Site -UN I have one question only: If they weren't there, how could they be missing? HMMM?