My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, October 04, 2004

Prayers for Alaa

I have learned that one of my friends has been shot and is in a hospital in Iraq. We met through the internet blogosphere, and I have never seen him. Yet my heart is sick with sadness. My solace is in the fact that the Lord can sustain him.

This information came to me through Iraq at a Glance. Please read this article and join me in prayer. I don't care what religion you are or if you have none. You can at least think of him, because he has done so much for us. I pray, Lord, that You will be merciful and allow him to arise from his sleep. Comfort his loved ones, strengthen him and them, hold him and them close to your heart. Dear God, I know You have the Power to save his life, both spiritually and physically. Please do so. In Jesus Precious Name I pray. Amen.