My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, October 15, 2004

International News

The text from this post has been moved to Rosemary's Thoughts. Please come over and visit the new site. I have decided to combine all of my writings at one place. It really does wear a person done, and it takes the fun out of it, when all you are doing is copy/paste all day. I think I have gained some knowledge, but I sacrificed my inner self and peace. Sorry, you all are important to me, but I have to take myself if I am going to remain any good for you. This seems to be true with everyone! Have a great day.

Labels: