My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, October 01, 2004

The Importance of Self

Are we important as individuals? Yes, we are. With this importance, however, one must also bear the responsibility that each person is individually important. What does this mean? It means that while I am important to myself, I am not the first thought in YOUR head when you awake! Nor you in mine. Why do I bring this up for discussion? I'm glad you asked. I forget this little tidbit, and I allowed my feelings to be hurt over a simple misunderstanding. The person being written about wasn't even me. Can you imagine that? Someone could actually not think that I am the center of gravity?! LOL I am very grateful for the kind hearts of the people concerned. I feel like a fool, as well I should. It's okay. THIS I can live with, because it will heal rather quickly. Thank you (you know who you are) for clearing this up with me. Maybe I just had one of those "woman" moments! Either way, we are all important, but the world does not revolve around us. Thank God!