My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Canada to NK Seeking Asylum-WE DON'T KNOW!

44 N. Koreans seek asylum, get turned over to the police. Geez Canada, that's awfully freaking nice of you, seeing as you have decided just this month to build a statue for the draft dodgers from the USA! Only this happened well over 30 YRS ago! You SUCK, and I don't care who knows how I feel. I am angry about this. Please read the link, because I cannot write about this one. I am just too angry. Peace out.

PS. I am not sure, but I think something is going on with the reporting. I think China has crushed the efforts of many seeking truth. I am able to read through the lines. Read what they don't say! They never answer the question: Where are they?