My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Radio Free Asia's Renovation

I have just gotten off the phone from Washington, and I am sorry to report that Radio Free Asia is undergoing technical renovation at this time. This means that all the articles that I have written will no longer be available to you through my link. You may, however, be able to access them through RFA's Archives. Thank you for your patience.

UPDATE: I have gone back into most of my links, so you will probably be successful. If you are not, go to "My Profile" at the top of the blog, and e-mail me. I will search it for you. Thanks again.