My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

NEVER FORGET

It is 3 years later, and I still burst into tears at the drop of a dime. How am I doing? I am surrounded by a bunch of Neville Chamberlains. How do you think I'm doing? People on the left want to politicize this act of war. I never knew an act of war was political at the home front. Oh, I remember the flower girls and peaceniks. It seems that they've taken over our government and schools. Didn't they hate our government? I wish they would make up their mind. That is what makes them so dangerous. They can't.

Instapundit and Mudville Gazette have great articles today, as I'm sure many others do. This is the first time I have put this into words, and I know I am lacking. I am lacking because there are no words. Not for me. Not this time. Maybe next year. God bless America.