My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

My Prayer-9/28

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for your unfailing love and comfort through these times of struggle and devastation. Thank You, also, for Your undescribable Peace. Father, I know I should be praying for our candidates and my country, and this I do freely.

God, Please watch over our men and women in the armed forces. Also, I would like to pray for their families and other loved ones, including our Coalition of the willing. Thank you, Lord, for such wonderful human beings. Please put a hedge of protection around them, love them, guide them, strengthen them, and grant them wisdom to know where the enemy is hiding and who is the enemy. Help them to destroy the enemy.
I would also like to pray for Kurdistan. Lord please watch over them with Your hand of Protection and Blessing. Please keep the Peace in this part of Your world.

I would also like to petition You to please help Friar Thomas. Please strengthen him, love him, guide him, bless him, supply his every need for the Popular University.

Lord, I pray for the people in North Korea. How long, Lord, must they suffer under this tyrannical communist dictator? Please grant them freedom, and until then, grant them asylum. We are unable to look inside to see the whole need, but I believe when we finally get the opportunity...we will be ashamed for allowing this to continue. Lord, please forgive the United States and me for not doing something sooner.

Lord, I pray for the people of Hong Kong, Burma, Philippines, Haiti, Sudan, Columbia, Thailand, Brazil, Singapore, Zimbobwa, Liberia, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Yemen, Isreal, Portugal, Venezuela, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Panama, Poland, Czech Rebublic, Kosovo, Yugoslavia, Albania, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Russia, Chechnia, Spain, England, Australia, Ireland, Scotland, Whales, France, Germany, and all the places I forgot to mention...

Lord I pray that they would come to know You through their eyes and hearts. I pray that what is obvios is not dismissed as too simple, for You have said we must have faith like the children. I pray for freedom, life, liberty, freedom of religion...so they may choose You or reject You without the fear of death by man. Lord, please see to it that they have food, shelter that is adequate, and Protection from Your enemies.

Lord, I pray You would Crush this enemy known as terrorists. They have stolen a religion and are murdering in Your name. Crush them oh God. Do not let them rule. They tarnish Your name for their glory. They send the children, whom You love, to die...to blow themselves up. Yet they will not do this themselves, because they are afraid to die. Lord, crush them, each and every one. I believe You can and will.

I pray this wasn't so, but it is. I cannot hide my face from evil. I must call upon You, "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the Heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Saints." Ephesians 6:12-18.

Dear Heavenly Father, hear my cries. I weep for these people who know You not. I weep for the people who know You and walked away.

Lord, please heal our land. Please heal the Iraqis land, and help them to make peace with Iraqi Kurds. They are all Iraqi, just different traditions. God, why does this matter? Do they both not bleed red? Do they both not feel sad, happy, joy, anger? Why do people hate? When I am home, I will not have to ask these things for there will be no evil there. Thank You, dear God. I love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. You are sufficient for me. In Jesus' precious Name I pray, Amen.

Categories: Africa, Liberia.