My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, September 24, 2004

More on China's Threat

There is so much news about the threat to the USA from China, it is disturbing that we hear nothing about it. I have linked this site to my mine, because I believe it is an important source of information. If you ever need to do some research, feel free to use Internat'l News.

There is more to this story, but if you go to the site you will be able to read the whole article. It is copywrited, so I could only copy a little. Dig in! Peace.

September 23, 2004 By Toby Westerman
Copyright 2004 International News Analysis Today
www.inatoday.com

A vow to oppose sanctions and the determination to "enhance the ruling capability" of the Chinese Communist Party spells doom for hundreds, if not thousands, of people in the African nation of Sudan, and directly threatens the security of the United States.

An important topic - but you won't hear it on the evening news, anywhere.