My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Word to Ahmadinejad

How quaint 'tis the insane whence troubles arise, be it from thine own hand or thine thugs, to call thine own whom doth despise thee as well, to blame and to call as thine own enemy. To these may they say, "Drop dead, you bastard." Set thy people free.

Update: Mohammed from Iraq the Model has very fine, on the ground article of the aftermath of the attack on the holiest mosque. I highly recommend it if you want to know what is really going on in Iraq. These American reporters, excuse me, but they are stupid. They do not ask any Iraqis anything! Argghhh!