My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy 232th Birthday, Army, and Happy Flag Day

I would like to wish all of members in the Army a great big Happy Birthday along with a great big THANK YOU! Thank you for your service, your sacrifice, your family's sacrifice, your committment, and your victories. Thank God!

Welcome home to all of you were treated in a manner that was so awful. It is terrible, but the Left is sueing us on behalf of the terrorists today, with the same mindset. This time, however, they will not succeed.

All the sane people love you. :)

Happy Flag Day as well.

OT: I'm sorry, but I have to close down my computer again. It keeps getting stuck. Hmm. Is Microsoft SPYING on me and what I write? Hmm...

Labels: , ,