My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Uncle Jimbo's apology to Ware and tear!

Okay, so you never saw the heckling of Sen. McCain on this site. That is only because I usually wait until someone collaborates what Matt Drudge has posted. Especially if there is no link back to the original. No, I'm not any brighter than anyone else. I just hate being wrong!

So does Uncle Jimbo. That is why I give him a great big, "Great job" when he apologizes as soon as he finds his error. This is, of course, unlike 'Mikey' Ware. Actually, that's the way it is with everyone at CNN!

So let us see what Uncle Jimbo has to say, eh?

Yes, 'Mikey.' What about it? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Labels: , , , ,