My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A Photo to Kill Over

I couldn't pass this one up. It is quite interesting. It is the last photo I would have expected to see in Selma, Alabama, but here it is. Hey, don't blame me. I didn't do it! lol.

For those of you who don't understand the title, this is my reasoning. This a celebration and remembrance of how far we have come since that horrible day in Selma, Alabama, when Democrats ran much of the South. They would beat our Americans of African descent with impunity. On this day almost 50 years ago, there was a march. On the way crossing the bridge, these beast (police) beat them (marchers) with clubs and hoses. It was a very bloody sight.

This also happens to be a political year(s) already, and the 2 front-runners are in Selma at separate Churches (ACLU anyone?) speaking. I've said enough. You look at the picture and you will know who wants to kill whom!

Labels: ,