My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Friday Freefly-02 by Uncle Jimbo and Kevin

This video is even better than last weeks. It appears they have had a little practice. lol. It's very funny, yet it is also serious. They discuss the 'slow bleed' and Murtha. They also discuss the effect of the political games on the GWOT and America's ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder!). Go see it for yourself, and have a good a time. At least a laugh or two!

CAUTION: There is talk of homosexuality and very little cursing. If this is not to your liking, please do not watch it. Thank you.

If you missed the first video, you may find it here.

Update: Oops! I forgot to change the name of the site when I was trackbacking to Nathan's Church and State! He is having an open trackback, and he also has a great site. Be sure to stop by during the week. Have a nice weekend.

Labels: , ,