My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hmm...Hamburger

I'm getting ready to eat. My brother gets these hamburgers, except they come with two of them. I take one and put it in the fridge for the next day. Not bad, eh? lol.

I'm writing this to keep my word about writing at least once a day and I'm tired of the freakin' news. All the lies, personal attacks by the rats in Congress (both parties), and the lack of information by the dinosaur news. I'm going to have to dig for the truth...later. Try The Counter Terrorism Blog, Michelle Malkin, Jihad Watch and Little Green Footballs. They are on my sidebar or in my "Links" under news, and they are on top of the news. Have a good day.

Labels: