My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The next chapter of America's Victory is up

Hi there. We have some really fantastic articles today over at America's Victory '08. I will provide the titles for you here, and you can go read the ones that peak your interest.
Here is the round up for Tuesday the 12th:

France is Playing a Dangerous Game of Terrorist Support by Big Dog from Big Dog’s Weblog.

I’m Offended! by Rosemary from Knickerbocker News.

Cavuto v. Krugman: It’s a Rout (in the Interview and on the Facts) by BizzyBlog from BizzyBlog.

When Life Begins by Rosemary at Knickerbocker News.

US Has More People in Prison than Anyone Else by Big Dog from Big Dog’s Weblog.

Digg This!.
Have a good day.