My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

America's Victory '08: 12/27/2006

Here are today’s items. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Has Jeb Bush Gotten Enough Credit for What He Has Done as Florida’s Governor? by BizzyBlog at BizzyBlog.

Against all Enemies: Foreign and Domestic by Darth Dilbert from Return of the Conservatives.

Please take the time to visit our new site. I also contribute, and you may contribute as well if you would like. This is a political site for Conservatives. You may read it even if you are not a Conservative, but we are trying to get back to basics. Fiscal responsibility, a strong national defense, tough on illegal aliens, and getting government out of lives. That is the simple version, but it seems to suit me just fine. :)