My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Chad is in a state of emergency

Chad is in a state of emergency due to Sudan's meddling within their borders. The UN is claiming that while this is true, it is also caused by Chadian rebels. Give me a break. I have been covering this, and it is the janjaweed that are terrorifying these people.

Chad could certainly use our logistics help, but they must ask for it. Along with our help, we must demand in return access to Darfur. This way, we could at least help two countries instead of only one.

We would also be helping ourselves, because al Qaida is in the mountains of Sudan to Somalia. We need to slaughter this beast.

Chad: State of Emergency Extended, allAfrica News.

If this link is old or no longer available, try this one.