My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Wrap up: Iran

These posts are in the order received, so the first ones are not the latest.

Thursday, 10/4/2006, Friday, 10/5 Saturday, 10/6 Sunday, 10/7 Monday, 10/8 Tuesday, 10/9 Wednesday 10/10 and Thursday 10/11.

This last Thursday is the most recent. There are so many good articles in here, you should really just give it a glance if that's all the time you have. I also recommend you help support this site. They put a lot of work, not including the danger if they are found out, to bring you this news. Please donate whatever can. It will be greatly appreciated. Have a great day.