My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Understanding the threat

America's Truth Forum is having a symposium at Las Vegas November 10 and 11 of this year to warn and inform Americans of the true nature of the threat spreading throughout the world, including the US of A. You may read more at their site, and information on how to get there will also be available.

From what I've just heard about who is going to be there-if you can, then be there. The man that interviewed OBL 3 times, including one time after 9/11, will be there. If you don't believe us, will you believe him when he tells you OBL already has nuclear weapons? Washington doesn't have time to listen him. Maybe you will...