My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

One Journalist Who 'Gets It'

I am linking to a bitter-sweet article. This journalist, Mike Taibbi, writes for NBC and MSNBC. He is a rather unusual character, because he is writing about the good things our Soldiers and Veterans are doing.

The title of the article is, "Patriot Guard Riders honor fallen soldiers." It is delightful to read his writings. The way he casually draws in the reader while only putting the facts on paper (or on the net) as they are. He does not embellish. It is very refreshing!

If you have trouble with that link or it is no longer available, try this one. Have a great day.