My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Visit my DoD Daily News Site

I have working at my DoD Daily News site today. I really wish I had 24 hours a day for each of the sites I have set up. lol. In other words, I would really like to write more over there. Therefore I took today and added articles you may like. Have a nice day.

Update: I've added a really cool video over at DoD Daily News. I got it if from Milblogging.com. He is so cool! I cannot figure out for the life of me how to set my site up the way he did. He actually has the video right there! Take care.