My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Yale Needs to Burst the Bubble They Live In

The Opinion Journal today offers a different point of view. Today's view is given to Mr. Fund through two people who lost loved ones on that infamous day. All they want to know is why? Why are they harboring this Taliban man? Why are they such cowards? Is it the bubble they live in that makes them blind?

Why doesn't President Richard Levin come and witness the trial of Moussaoui with them? Feel what they are feeling, and truly understand what we are dealing with on a daily basis. Ah, but that might make too much sense and after all, this is a 'college.'

What a waste of time and money. My Daddy was right.