My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Free Jack Idema Blogburst 4/12/2006

It is Wednesday which means this is another week of injustice for Jack Idema. Where are the voices of outrage for his illegal incarceration? No shouts of injustice for Jack? May I ask, "Why not?"

Illegal aliens want a free lunch by barging their way into our country without waiting in line like everyone else, and the politicians pander to them. Let an American go to fight the WoT, and they can just rot? I do not understand this mentality. It is a disease of sorts, I suppose.

I am going to now let you read what Cao has written on this topic. [Continue reading]