My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Need a Good Time?

Are you pretty upset about the NY Times leaks? Are you tired of all the lies and pessimism coming out of the US Senate and US Congress? Are you fed up with both political parties? Did you like the press briefing President Bush gave yesterday? Then read this for a good time!

It is about time he got into the fight. If you do not defend your honor, people will start to believe you have no honor to defend.

Some people believe President Bush was rather harsh with the press corp. WHAT? Are you stupid? Have you not heard or read the things that have been said about our president? That is why I was getting upset!

Where was his voice? Why didn't anyone in the Congress speak up? Why are the only Republicans allowed on TV the ones that have something critical to say about our president? At least the Democrats stick by theirs! Don't deny it either.

Does anyone remember the Rose Garden after the Articles of Impeachment were handed down? It has been that way ever since. I may not agree with their policies or their tactics, but at least they don't let people trash them! I admire that in a person.

Yes, I said it. It's true. What are you going to do about it? Write a letter to the Editor? Good luck. They generally don't publish any letters PRO Bush. Unbiased my behind. Call talk shows. It is up to us if we want to WIN this freaking WAR we are in.

The Democrats are betting we forgot what happened that September morning in 2001. I cannot. It is engraved in my heart and in my mind. I don't care who is the White House, just as long as THEY do not forget we are at war. God bless, and see ya later.