My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Which Action Hero Would You Be?

Oh my! I cannot believe these results, but it sure is fun taking these quizzes! Why don't you give it shot?

You scored as Maximus.
After his family was murdered by the evil emperor Commodus, the great Roman general Maximus went into hiding to avoid Commodus's assassins. He became a gladiator, hoping to dominate the colosseum in order to one day get the chance of killing Commodus. Maximus is valiant, courageous, and dedicated. He wants nothing more than the chance to avenge his family, but his temper often gets the better of him.

Maximus_________________ 75%
Indiana Jones_____________ 75%
Lara Croft________________ 71%
William Wallace____________ 67%
Neo, the "One"____________ 54%
The Terminator____________ 54%
Batman, the Dark Knight_____ 50%
James Bond, Agent 007______ 50%
El Zorro__________________ 46%
The Amazing Spider-Man_____ 42%
Captain Jack Sparrow_______ 38%