My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Remember the USS Cole: 5 Years Today

Today is the day, 5 years ago, when al Qaeda attacked the USS Cole. There was no response. I remember to this day my anger at the terrorists and our government. ALL members of the government.

Let us take a moment to be still and remember. Let us strengthen our resolve. Let us do a better job of protecting our men and women by getting rid of political correctness and expediency.

Most of all, let us remember the 17 fallen heroes and the 39 injured, along with their families and loved ones.

Hat tip to Andrew Cochran, Michelle Malkin, and Alan Gray