My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Tune out the Media

There is a situation we have to face: race and the media's love to exploit it. It is very serious. I did not waste my youth being rejected by even family members to fight for the rights of black Americans to allow this to come back.

We are now at a point where I hear many people frustrated, because they are tired of being called a racist by some of the most racist people walking the earth. This is an issue we must face. It is important, but not for the reasons we are given to believe.

Whenever there is crime and a black man is involved, we see it over and over and over again. That is not us, that is the media. It is the same guy or a group of guys. This is intended to make and keep white people afraid of black people. IT IS A BIG FAT LIE. They are Americans as much as we are, and they are decent human beings.

I have something to say. I love black people. Have you ever been hungry? Go around a white person, and they might give you a dollar. Go around a black person? They will give you so much food you can't even walk! Have you ever needed clothing? Black people will give you clothing off their back if that is all they have to give. A white person? Most will not.

I am not saying there are not nice white people. Of course there are! I have been homeless, though, and I am speaking of my own experience. It is hard to change those facts in my mind. I can understand why it would be difficult to change a black person's mind.

After many years of voting for Democrats, what have they done to help your life better? Nothing. They need to keep you on the "voter plantation." The Democrat Party of today is NOT the Democrat Party of JFK or even FDR. This is the only way they believe they get back into power, by controlling the media.

All honest people would much prefer just the facts. We can make our own conclusions, thank you very much. People who believe in pro-abortion/pro-life, anti-death penalty/pro-death penalty, gun control/2nd Amendment, etc. We would do well to have the facts, and not what people decide we should believe. I do not believe what you do, sir. Just the facts, man, just the facts.

Republicans do not care? How many do you know? Did you ask? How about Conservatives? I doubt if you have the tolerance to even talk to one! You blatantly lie, you say we don't care, you say we want to go back to the days of slavery, etc, etc. How dare you!

I say these things because it breaks my heart to see anyone abused. I remember. I remember a man that I loved being harassed because he loved me. He ended up in jail, and our apartment was broken into and ransacked. My father was friends with many of the police. Oh, I forgot to mention he was black.

I did not speak to my Father for many years because of this incident. I was raised not to see color. It came as a shock to me that my father was a hidden bigot. He had always had many black friends. I was ashamed of him, not my friends. He finally came around to my way of thinking. I stood my ground, because it was the right thing to do.

Sorry, I got off on a rant because I am so angry. People are actually listening to these lies the media is dishing out. People, you should not. You should continue to contribute to Soldiers Angels. You should continue to care about AMERICANS no matter what color the people are. We all bleed red.

You can tell when you are doing what is right most of the time. You will be standing alone, but I stood my ground against many people and many words. I also learned growing up that words cannot hurt me. That is a lie! They can. However they made me more sad than hurt. This was back in the 70's, and I certainly will not stand for it showing it's ugly, hateful head again if I can help it.

I took my little step. Let us all stand together against this bigotry the media is dishing out as news but is actually bigotry. Bigotry clear as day. Let them know how you feel about their coverage. Contact the networks:
ABC: 500 S. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521
(818) 560-1000
CBS: 7800 Beverly Blvd., LA, CA 90036
(323) 575-2345
Fox: 10201 W. Pico Blvd., LA, CA 90035
(310) 369-3553 and
NBC: 3000 W. Alameda Ave., Burbank, CA 91523
(818) 840-4444.
This will be stopped. If enough of us write to complain about the unequal coverage of black men as criminals and not the black men as heroes, we can scare the pants off them. After all, it is the racist who is truly afraid! Have a good day.

Technorati tags: and . Don't forget Instapundit!