My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Daily Quote(s) 9/25/2005

Thursday, September 22, 2005
"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country." --Nathan Hale (before being hanged by the British, 22 September 1776), Reference: The Spirit of `Seventy-Six, Commager and Morris (476); original General William Hull, Campbell (37-38)

Friday, September 23, 2005
"[H]onesty will be found on every experiment, to be the best and only true policy; let us then as a Nation be just." --George Washington (Circular letter to the States, 14 June 1783), Reference: George Washington: A Collection, W.B. Allen, ed. (244)