My Newz 'n Ideas

It is my intent to express my opinion and to discuss current events. Feel free to make suggestions to fields you would like to see covered, and I will consider them. Please leave your name with comments. Thank you. Arabic: عربي.

Friday, September 02, 2005

About Donating

There is always that first impulse in Americans, "What can I do to help? We must always step back at this time. Why? We need to learn the facts.

As I have stated before, I am standing with Soldiers Angels. Truth Laid Bear has been putting together a list with genuine charities and many other fresh ideas.

After you donate, no matter to whom, please go to the Truth Laid Bear and make the amount of your contribution known. This way we, the bloggers and readers, may let the people of the hurricane devastated territories know that we, too, care about them. Thank you.

Technorati tags , , and Glenn's round-up tag Instapundit. Thank you.